Saturday, October 11, 2008

Better

Well, no call or e-mail yet about the mentor thing. I kind of wish I had heard something by now, and am a little bit surprised by that... but ohwell.
Darin's sister Dawn is here visiting this weekend. Darin is out of town. But I think he will get to see her before she has to go home.
I have been soooo tired these past few weeks. Right here at the moment my head is nodding off.... But I really don't want to take a nap, because I have a million things to do, that I don't have enough energy for!LOL
This week went much better for me than the previous month or so. I have been exersizing, which I can honestly say makes a huge difference in my life! A friend of mine asked me to breakfast last Monday morning, and sat down with me to "make a plan" for what I need to do to get myself out of this funk. Thank God for Jenn... She is such a good friend. We talked about all kinds of stuff, and then she dragged me to the gym. Like I said, its made a huge difference!
So, things are better. Thanks for any prayers!

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2008 at 1:21 AM , Blogger Colored With Memories said...

glad you're feeling a bit better. nap while you can friend, b/c one day...hopefully not soon...conner will give up that nap. boy, when lily did that it whooped my butt.

are you loving lifetime?

i went like 3 times in a row a couple of weeks back...and then haven't been back again. the funk!

oh, and i want to make sure i didn't miss that email from you...you've got me curious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home