Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well, I hate to even say this just because I fear I will jinx myself... But I started running again. Well, I should say I ran twice this week, with plans of running more. I also have changed up my diet a bit, so that I can hopefully loose this ten pounds I gained over the summer.:-( So we'll see how that goes!
Today I got to go with Conner to school. He had his fall harvest festival today. That was lots of fun! They had all kinds of stations with games, and I got to watch him interact with his classmates and teachers. It was great! Parker got to spend the morning with daddy. They went to Lowes, and went to donuts. I think they had lots of fun too!
My friend Jenn (the one with a 4 year old and 2 year old twins) brought her boys over for an hour or so today and we (me and the 5 boys) played t-ball and football in the backyard. That was a blast. They didn't quite get the whole football rules and stuff... but I can't really blame them, because it was kind of like the blind leading the blind seeing how I don't really get the rules of football!LOL. Nonetheless, we had a lot of fun. Parker and one of the twins weren't really interested in football, but Parker was all about t-ball!
Fun day!

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2008 at 11:34 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

sounds like a really fun day...wish i was there!!! love you all...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home