Monday, December 22, 2008

drum roll please...

Yay! I am pregnant! What an amazing Christmas present for our family! We are so excited to have a new addition to our family in the middle of August or so. I guess with the third pregnancy comes a really quick gut!LOL My belly is already sticking out and I am just trying to figure out if I am retaining water, or if this is the start of my belly bump?! Fun stuff!
Also we have Grandpa and Grandma visiting right now (Darin's parents). They came in on Saturday, so we got to share the good news with them. We've been having a great visit so far.
After Christmas Darin and I are taking care of the special babysitters we have here and going away to Florida for a few days. We are both sooo excited. We're actually going on a date tonight too! Lucky us to have Grandma and Grandpa here!
Anyway, we are still enjoying this wonderful season, and really getting ready for Christmas! Can't wait!

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2008 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Colored With Memories said...

Congrats!!!! I'm calling you right now!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home