Sunday, April 12, 2009

Long over due...

I finally uploaded our pictures from Paris... I don't remember if I mentioned it in any previous posts... I'm sure I did... but we went there in mid-march and had a great time!
Hope you enjoy it as much as we did...






The obligatory picture in front of the Eiffel tower!:) This was on our way back to the hotel from going up the Eiffel tower... It was incredible!
















This picture was taken halfway up the Eiffel tower... We couldn't go all the way up because it was closed for maintenance:( But I think it was just as incredible from halfway. I mean, you could still see the whole city! Which is MASSIVE! I was leaving the next day, and we realized how little of the city we had seen in our 4 days.




This is us sitting outside a cafe after we finished lunch. The reflection of the building you can see in the window behind us is pretty typical of what everything there looks like. It was all very beautiful... and old! It even smelled old... Outside. Kinda weird.













This picture was taken across the river from the cathedral of Notre Dame. It was in my opinion Paris' #1 attraction. Better than the Eiffel tower by FAR! It was amazing!











On the "Batobus," the boat that drove us along the Seine to get to the main attractions.

1 Comments:

At April 12, 2009 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

great pictures!! thanks for adding them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home