Friday, April 17, 2009

sad... but encouraging! (also very random)

Today I finally went to the gym. Not just for bible study or coffee. That last sentence may have sounded a little weird to those of you who aren't stay at home moms in Flower Mound... You see our gym has become a great meeting grounds for my friends and I to meet and visit or do bible study, because it has childcare for 2 hours at a time and a cafe. It is NOT the kind of gym we (my family) would normally find ourselves at as it is rediculously expensive... but last September our old gym (which I loved- and I actually exercized at) sold out to this new gym and we got a "good" rate... So we moved. Which was so exciting at first, because of all the crazy but fun ammenities, but now... I have been realizing just how much I haven't been working out. So...
to get to my point. Today I went to the gym with a full intention of working out. I didn't meet anyone there or anything. And, sadly after 20 minutes on the eliptical and only 10 minutes of running I was SOOO proud of myself. Like I seriously wanted to tell everyone there that I had run for 10 minutes straight.LOL Wow, things have gotten bad. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of working out. I would really not love to gain the 50 pounds with this baby that I feel like I am going to gain.
Sorry that was a totally random post!

2 Comments:

At April 18, 2009 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

you are cute!! i can't even run 10 minutes NOW!!! love your posts no matter how random!! have a super day...

 
At April 18, 2009 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Colored With Memories said...

you ran 10 minutes?!? prego and all...you're my hero!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home