Wednesday, April 22, 2009

update...

Today I had an ultrasound... It was just supposed to be a follow up because at my last one she wasn't able to see the face. Well, she still wasn't able to see the face, because apparently amniotic fluid makes it easier to see things... Well, good thing she did the ultrasound... because she discovered that my amniotic fluid is low. It is supposed to measure between 10-20 (centimeters I think?) and it is only measuring 8. So, right now I am to be drinking a ton of water, which may cure the problem, and they will be checking it again at my next appointment on May 20th. So, if you get a chance, please pray. We want to keep the baby safe! Thanks!

2 Comments:

At April 22, 2009 at 10:58 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

we will be praying...keep drinking!! water...that is!!

 
At April 22, 2009 at 11:50 PM , Blogger Colored With Memories said...

that's crazy...glad you found out about it. i'll say a prayer, friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home