Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mothers Day

Today, I have been a little sad. I wasn't sure why. I am and have been on edge and sad.
I love being a mom. I am so happy that I get to celebrate Mothers day as a mother. But tonight, I am sitting here and everyone has gone to bed and I am figuring out why I am sad. While I know that Mothers Day should be such a happy day for me because I LOVE being a mother, I miss my own mom. I miss her so much. There aren't a whole lot of times where all you here everywhere you turn is the word "mom." People aren't telling you all year long to "celebrate your mom," or to "show your mom your appreciation." But at Mothers Day it is all over-everywhere. I want so much to show my mom my appreciation, or to do something special for her. So, that is where I am tonight. Sobbing on my couch, because I just want to talk to my mom. To see her face. I'm so desperate that I actually googled her tonight. I googled anything I could think of to bring up her face. To see her face. To have a different persons recollection of my mom... anything. I just miss her so much.
Sorry if this post doesn't make any sense.

1 Comments:

At May 13, 2009 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Devon said...

makes total sense...you were on my heart a lot this sunday. i know its a hard day for you too.

so just know i was praying for you and i hope you were able to feel a hug from heaven from your sweet mom...

((hugs)) from me here in california!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home