Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Not much new...

I haven't posted in awhile. I just thought I would update...
Still pregnant... 32 weeks and 2 days.
Scheduled c-section August 14th, 2009 8am.
Its HOT!
Darin's home (that is in the state, but really he's out playing basketball) until tomorrow night.
He comes back Monday and then, because he has 2 weeks "off" we decided today that we will rent a car and drive up to Wisconsin and see my family. I am SOOOOO looking forward to that.
The boys are doing great.
I am feeling great.
Can't wait to meet our new little girl in 6 weeks and 5 days!LOL... yes the countdown has begun, but not for the usual uncomfortable reasons... just cause I'm anxious.
We've been working on her room, and I will post pictures later when it is all put together.
Anyway, that was an awkward post, but a post nonetheless!:)

1 Comments:

At July 2, 2009 at 1:04 AM , Blogger Wanda said...

i'll be praying for you guys as you travel. please be careful!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home